- Welcome to heritageceramics.com. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using the website. Your use of the website and/or purchase of any products through the website constitute your acceptance of the following agreement. By accessing the website, you (“user” or “you”) represent and warrant that you have (1) read, understood and agree to be bound by the agreement and that (2) you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning your access and use of the website.
- Heritage Ceramics reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any such revisions will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised agreement on the website. You agree to review the agreement periodically, and the continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of any revisions to this agreement.
Nothing on the website should be construed as granting any rights to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Heritage Ceramics. The written content on the website is owned by Heritage Ceramics and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the written permission of Heritage Ceramics.
The website provides information about Heritage Ceramics and the products and services offered by Heritage Ceramics. Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Heritage Ceramics may assign you a password or any other forms of account identification to enable you the access and use of certain areas of the website. Each time you use them, you will be deemed having been authorised to access and use the website in a manner consistent with the agreement.
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use the website by anyone using the password and identification assigned to you, regardless if such access and use of the website has been authorised by you.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the password and identification information assigned to you and you will immediately inform Heritage Ceramics of any unauthorised use of your password and identification information.
By creating an account with Heritage Ceramics, you consent to us sending you “Administrative” or “Promotional” emails. In this document,
- “Administrative” emails refer to details of account activity and purchases made by you
- “Promotional” emails include electronic direct mails, product information, new and promotion offers and news about Heritage Ceramics. You may choose to opt-out by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us through email or telephone.
You agree to not attempt to “hack” the website or any other websites you do not own. This includes without limitation, guessing of users’ passwords, “phishing”, accessing “hidden” URLs, attempting to trigger remote code for the purpose of accessing information or material you would not otherwise have access to.
- Links to external websites are provided by Heritage Ceramics to facilitate access to information provided by or via third parties.
- Heritage Ceramics does not review these websites in great detail. You agree to access these external links at your own risk.
- The provision of any such materials or links to external websites shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation with Heritage Ceramics of any such third parties or external websites.
This agreement is effective unless and until terminated by Heritage Ceramics. If you fail to comply with the agreement, Heritage Ceramics may terminate the agreement without notice and deny you access to the website.
The information on this website is provided to you for general, indicative purpose only and shall be treated on an “as is” basis. Heritage Ceramics provides no warranty on the accuracy, comprehensiveness or correctness of these information.
Heritage Ceramics, including our partners, directors, employees, agents, contractors and other third parties associated with the running of the website, will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party arising from the use of the website or the products sold on it, INCLUDING without limitation the following:-
- Any misstatements, misrepresentations, errors in or omissions of information on the website leading to misuse of or reliance on such information & inability to use the website
- Any use, misuse of or reliance on electronic services provided by the website
The agreement will be governed by & construed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Singapore. As applicable, any disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.